I don’t only improve my clients’ lives, I transform them. Often radically.
I am grateful that I can create a safe environment where people get more out of themselves, where they become more of who they really are.
I wake up and do what I love, with the people I love. I live in a beautiful house overlooking the landmarks of my favourite city in the world “Frankfurt”
When I say ‘You can have it all’, I’m speaking from experience, not just repeating a fancy quote.
I believe, beyond any doubt, that I can be anyone, have anything, and be with anyone I desire. I also believe that everything I’ve got, you can have, too. And more. If you’re willing to do the work, that is.
I absolutely believe in mentoring. Over the years, I’ve seen the profound effects it has had on my clients, other coaches’ clients, as well as experiencing it myself.
Other things you might like to know about me:
• I’m obsessive about details.
• I’m not always happy.
• I’m 33
• I always laugh at my jokes. Others occasionally join in.
• In everything I do, I aim for perfection and occasionally settle for excellence.
• I’m the black sheep of my (entire) family turned the most accomplished person in the family.
• I don’t watch the news.
• If I could have a dinner with any 10 people (dead or alive), I would go for: Andrew Carnegie, Nikola Tesla, Marcus Aurelius, Plato, Leonidas, Lao Tzu , Dr Sun Yat Sen, Benjamin Franklin , Thomas Edison, and Rumi.
• Despite my (often dark) humour, unconventional dating life, non-religious views, and overall political incorrectness, I’m an advocate of religious equality, sexual orientation equality; equality, period.